I am a student. This is a place where I will share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Search This Blog
Monday, 20 May 2019
ePortfolio Maths Goal Term 2 Knowledge
We are learning how to use Multiplication and Division by making groups and repeated addition. 2,3,4,5,10 (Level 2)
Savannah, I am really proud of the hard work you are putting in during maths. You have shown here that you can use repeated addition to solve some basic multiplication facts. Your next step is to learn some of your 2,5 10 times tables for quick recall. Well done!
Savannah, I am really proud of the hard work you are putting in during maths. You have shown here that you can use repeated addition to solve some basic multiplication facts. Your next step is to learn some of your 2,5 10 times tables for quick recall. Well done!
ReplyDeletewow
ReplyDeleteAll of your maths are corect and that is really good