Search This Blog

Wednesday, 14 February 2018

Week 3 Reflection



Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term:        1       Week: 3
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
getting a sticker from Mr O for my writing about swimming
This week was my first session of music, it was...
I wasn't at music this week.
What challenged me over the last week and why?
Reading is a challenge because I find it hard.
How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome them in the future?
I need to be brave and keep practising.
What is my personal goal for next week?
To read a level 10 book.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed this by...
by trying to ignore them and try my hardest.

1 comment:

  1. Savannah you have had another amazing week. I am so proud of the writing you are producing in class. I really like the way you are using new words. Well done.

    ReplyDelete